In this hands-on workshop, you’ll learn the science of how people buy anything and how to use these insights to build products that customers really want.
Austin, Texas – Jan 29-30, 2015
Space is limited.
Most products fail. Not because we fail to build what we set out to build, but because we waste needless time, money, and effort building the wrong product.
But customers don’t just buy a product — they switch from something else. And customers don’t just leave a product — they switch to something else. It’s in these switching moments that the deepest customer insights can be found.
In this 2-day hands-on workshop, you’ll learn a systematic methodology, that combines the best of Running Lean and Jobs-to-be-done techniques, and shows you exactly how uncover what customers want and build better products.
Bob is an entrepreneur, innovator and ‘the milkshake man’ from Clayton Christensen’s famous example of Jobs To Be Done. Bob was one of the principal architects of the JTBD framework in the mid 1990s.
Over the last 6 years Chris has transformed JTBD from a complex theory into an easily understood and highly effective design tool. He helps companies from Fortune 500s to startups develop great products by uncovering what really drives consumers to purchase.
Ash is praised for offering some of the best and most practical advice for entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs all over the world. He is the author of the international best-selling book Running Lean, and creator of Lean Canvas.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for Entrepreneurs, Intrapreneurs, and other Visionaries charged with bringing bold new ideas to life.
What You’ll Learn
- You’ll learn how to deconstruct your idea into a clear vision and validation strategy.
- You’ll learn new techniques for unearthing the deep insights that most companies never bother to dig up.
- You’ll gain a fundamental education on Jobs-to-be-Done from the creators.
- You’ll understand why people switch from one product to another and how you can increase the odds that the switch goes your way.
- And you’ll get to apply all this to your product during the workshop.
Workshop Bonus Items
Workshop attendees additionally get these bonus items:
- A copy of The Jobs-to-be-Done Handbook ($25)
- A copy of Running Lean ($25)
- A copy of the upcoming book: The Customer Factory ($30).
- 3 months access to LeanStack innovation accounting tool ($87).
How to Attend
This workshop will be hosted at the beautiful Capital Factory office in downtown Austin.
16th floor of Omni Hotel,
8th and Brazos Street,
Early Bird Registration is Now Open – Save 20% Instantly
2 Day Workshop Early Bird Pricing for Corporates: $1,197
2 Day Workshop Early Bird Pricing for Startups: $797
* A startup is defined as a company with 10 or fewer employees.
* Save an additional 20% for teams greater than 5.
Space is limited.
Early bird pricing ends at 11:59pm Jan 10.
Prices will increase to $1,497 for corporates and $997 for startups after that.
100% money back guarantee
Your instructors are praised for offering some of the best and most practicable advice out there for entrepreneurs and innovators. At this event, you won’t just hear theory and a bunch of case-studies but instead roll up your sleeves and actually move your idea forward. If the event fails to deliver on this promise, we’ll gladly refund your entire ticket price.
The first startup to get 100 retweets of #runninglean-switch and the workshop link: http://spark59.com/workshops/running-lean-switch-atx will win a free ticket to the workshop.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.