Resources from Around the Web
Interested in the Jobs-To-Be-Done Framework? We’ve listed some great resources below (this list is updated frequently so check back often).
- Would You Do This to Boost Sales by 20% or More? [Forbes] – Jerry McLaughlin, CEO of Branders.com talks about uncovering game-changing consumer insights using Jobs-to-be-Done.
- Clay Christensen’s Milkshake Marketing [HBR] – Featuring Bob Moesta of Re-Wired (aka The Milkshake Man)
- Marketing Malpractice – The Cause and the Cure [HBR] – by Clayton Christensen, Scott Cook, and Taddy Hall
- Finding the Right Job for Your Product [MIT Sloan Management Review]
- 12 Steps to Creating Landing Pages That Convert [Matt Hodges of Intercom]
- This is not a Map [Des Traynor of Intercom]
- What Job Does Social Media Do For You? [HBR Blog] – by Whitney Johnson and Bob Moesta
- Four Innovation Insights Customers Provide – by Hutch Carpenter
Radio Shows & Audio Guest Appearances
- The Critical Path Radio Show [5/2/2012]: Clay Christensen talks about working with Bob Moesta to create the Jobs-to-be-Done Framework.
- The Critical Path Radio Show [12/29/2012]: The Hiring & Firing of Milkshakes and Candy Bars – Horace Dediu and Bob Moesta
- Business of Software Keynote [6/12/2014]: Jobs to be Done Presentation and a LIVE interview with Tyler Rooney Chris Spiek and Bob Moesta